High Court has announced about the UHS merit policy,
Assalam Alaikum
My dear students today in a blog I will tell you what the High Court has announced about the UHS merit policy, that was canceled by the High Court because merit was so high. , there were a lot of changes made to the USH syllabus in 2019 .so What is announced about merit policy and new merit policy will be when announced and when will new merit list starts.
I recently discovered that while I was watching videos on YouTube, I came across a video in which I was watching a high court decision on merit policy of UHS and then I started a blog. I'm actually writing on the base of this video, so first let me tell you that UHS created his new plan about merit, which is called the 2019 merit policy, but later got it called the UHS CANCEL POLICY. In fact, the merit of medical colleges has gone up much higher in 2019, which has led to many eligible students attending medical colleges. If they lose the admission. High Court has made a new decision and it is a decision that the High Court will announce the merit policy of UHS on the basis of their merit policy 2019. After the announcement of the High Court of 2018, it will make its mark on the basis of merit. This is the declaration of the government. There is no doubt that the right decision was made in the High Court but tell you that for some students it is enough. The big problem could be because the negative checking role was abolished in the merit policy of 2019 but now a new aggregate formula is being implemented. It will be re-added in this. See what happens now. No regular date is available. When UHS will do his merit and he will list. but tell you all procedure will have to happen again. Time will be needed for this and it is true that it may take a week or two, but when there are UHS will put on their merit list we will definitely tell you about it. And will definitely keep visiting our website to get such interesting information


#ref-menu
No comments: