Latest Educational News in Pakistan

[latesteducation][bsummary]

Books

[books][bleft]

Institutions

[institutions][twocolumns]

online courses

[Skills][bsummary]

9th Pakistan Studies Pairing Scheme 2019

Assalam Alaikum Students
                                           Just In Today's Blog I Will Tell You ninth class paper Patterns Scheme. I Know I Know That There Are Too Many Students Waiting For Getting their paper scheme. A lot of students believe that if they prepare with the scheme they will continue to get good numbers. In this blog, we will see exactly the paper pattern.

MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
CHAPTER# 1: 3 MCQs
CHAPTER# 2: 3 MCQs
CHAPTER# 3: 2 MCQs
CHAPTER# 4: 3 MCQs
CHAPTER# 5: 1 MCQs

SHORT QUESTIONS
Question #2:  (Attempt Any six Questions)
CHAPTER # 1, Short Questions: 5
CHAPTER # 2, Short Questions: 4

Question #3: (Attempt Any six Questions)
CHAPTER # 3, Short Questions: 3
CHAPTER # 4, Short Questions: 3
CHAPTER # 5, Short Questions: 2
Terrorism, Short Questions: 1

LONG QUESTIONS 
Q#4 (a) Chapter 1
Q#5 (a) Chapter 2
Q#6 (a) Chapter 3 , (b) Chapter 4


In Question#6 Both parts carry 4 marks
Attempt any 2 questions out of 3

No comments: